Saturday, February 19, 2011

A slight change in plans... but why is it that I think when people don't understand English that I speak Spanish???

Well we were suppose to go a little north to visit Ayutthaya but when in Rome......... to quote my sisters infamous line, "this is life, there is no stage rehearsal, so just accept it and get on with living". 

We certainly had a fabulous time spending time on the canals of Bangkok and viewing some of the realities of life, it's truly a pleasure and a horror to see such simple people enjoying the basics of life... I think Buddha is starting to get to me ;-)

Well I am so proud of Cecilia, today she embraced riding on an elephant and having a snake dangle from her neck... for those that know her, know that this is almost asking the impossible!!

To elaborate on the title, I think I suffer a mental defect in that whenever Thai people don't understand me  I switch to thinking that they may understand Spanish better... obviously a true case for further study!!

Stay tuned for a quick update tomorrow.

Derm & Ce


The life of a farmer

I'm so proud of you Ce!









Life as people know it!

Lunch by the river prepared and cooked in a boat.

Traffic jam in the canal.

Two fears conquered in one day.


"Old man take a look at my life.. I'm a lot like you were."

We're so lucky to be here!

2 comments:

  1. Ssssscary,sssslithery, I am totally amazed Ce could have a snake touching her considering she won't go for a massage! You are one brave sirikit (oh look at smarty pants me throwing in some Thai ). Course you derm are mad enough for almost anything. Budda be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nenita en que estan sentados????...es una conchita o que ... es eso?????

    ReplyDelete